I hang out at...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheney admits global warming!

Last night at the Radio & Television Correspondents Dinner, Vice-President Cheney has the following starling revelation:
Speaking of Vice President Gore, I'm sorry to relate that he's a little bit sore at me. He's convinced that, on global warming, I just don't get it. But lately with every passing day, the evidence has been catching my attention. I have no doubt, none at all, that we are in the midst of a global warming, or as I prefer to call it, spring. And I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but it's going to get a lot warmer before it gets cooler.
He also got a in good one on Hillary
And you in the press need to go easy on Senator Clinton on the whole business about running and ducking from gunfire in Bosnia. She made an honest mistake. She confused the Bosnia trip with the time I took her hunting.
Read the whole thing at RealClearPolitics.

No comments: