The Washington Times is reporting on some findings of J. Walter Thompson, the nation's largest advertising agency (according to that article).
Thompson surveyed 1250 adults and found some interesting results for the "millennials" -- those between 21 and 29 (inclusively, I'm guessing) .
Among the findings
- 94% respect monogamy
- 94% respect parenthood
- 84% revere marriage
- 88% respect the US Constitution
- > 75% believe in the proverial "American dream"
- < 25% have any respect for Hollywood
- 15% live with their parents
- 25% live with their spouse and child(ren)
- 18% with their spouse
- 19% with a partner
- 15% alone
- 8% with a roommate
Read the whole article.
And thanks to Betsy's Page for the link.